BlueAg Conventional Green Antifreeze/Coolant
BlueAg™ Green Conventional 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant is a premium low-silicate, inorganic additive technology (IAT) ethylene glycol-based formula designed for use in older cars and light duty trucks, as well as in heavy duty systems maintained with supplemental coolant additives (SCAs). When used as directed, it will protect all cooling system metals, including aluminum, against damaging rust and corrosion. It is free of nitrites and amines, and is safe with elastomers and non-metallic cooling system components.
BlueAg™ Green Conventional 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant is fully compatible with other conventional technology coolants, and with a complete flush and fill, will provide service life of up to 2 years or 50,000-miles.
Sizes: 1 Gallon (50/50 Only)
Recommended for use where the following requirements/specifications are citedǂ:
- ASTM D3306, D4985
- Chrysler/FCA MS 7170
- General Motors – GM 1899M, GM 1825M
- Ford ESE-M97B44-A
- SAE J814
- TMC RP 302A
† Always confirm product selected is consistent with the OEM’s recommendation for equipment operating conditions, changeover intervals and customer’s maintenance practices. This product has not been tested nor approved by Ford Motor Company and General Motors LLC.
- Low-silicate formula based on inorganic additive technology
- Compatible with all green conventional antifreeze/coolant
- Protects all cooling system metals against damaging rust, corrosion and cavitation
- Prevents freeze-up/boilover in extreme temperatures
- Easily maintained with good quality SCA’s and chemical filters
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM D3306 and D4985
BlueAg is dedicated to helping farmers maximize efficiency, increase yields and grow profits. With products and services completely focused on the agriculture industry, we’re ready to lend a hand.