DISEL FUEL ADDITIVES
Blue All Season Disesl Boost
Blue All Season Diesel Boost is a multi-functional diesel fuel additive formulated specifically to improve cetane and clean harsh carboxylate engine deposits in all diesel applications. Blue All Season Diesel Boost was developed specifically for today’s conventional and modern diesel engines, including those with High-Pressure Common Rail fuel injection systems. In addition, Blue All Season Diesel boost has been extensively evaluated within OEM on-road vehicle fleets and heavy diesel mining applications.
Blue All Season Diesel Boost is designed for year-round use to ensure reliable fuel system performance in all diesel applications and is compatible with all fuel system components. This technology is effective in all diesel fuels including biodiesel blends up to B20 and is also an excellent tank maintenance additive for bulk fuel storage tanks.
Blue All Season Diesel Boost is available in 16 oz., 32 oz., and 64 oz. sizes. Commercial sizes available. Ask your BlueAg sales representative for more information.
Blue All Season Diesel Boost Treat Rate is:
16 oz. – 1:50 gal
32 oz. – 1:100 gal
64 oz. – 1:200 gal
- Provides immediate cetane boost up to 6 numbers
- Effective on both traditional and metal carboxylate deposits created in HPCR systems
- Cleans and maintains injector cleanliness by preventing new deposits from forming
- Restores injector performance, lost horsepower, and fuel economy up to 8%
- Provides diesel fuel stability, lubricity, corrosion protection, and water dispersions
- Prevents formation of soot and sludge caused by thermal stresses
- Extends fuel filter, injector, lube oil, and fuel pump life
- Reduces exhaust emissions, thereby reducing EGR manual regenerations
- Reduces cost of maintenance and downtime
- Contains less than 15 ppm sulfur and burns ash free
BlueAg is dedicated to helping farmers maximize efficiency, increase yields and grow profits. With products and services completely focused on the agriculture industry, we’re ready to lend a hand.